Veg Biryani Recipe: Rice is prepared in the kitchen of every home in India. Everyone from children to the elderly loves rice. However, when ordinary rice becomes boring to eat, people prepare rice in other ways to change its taste.
It also costs a lot of money. Children eat vegetable biryani without eating ordinary vegetables. In this case, you can make veg biryani at home without buying veg biryani from the market.
It's easy to make. Delicious veggie biryani can be easily made with the ingredients present in the kitchen. Let's find out about the ingredients and recipes for making vegetable biryani.
Ingredients for Veg Biryani
Basmati rice, two tablespoons chopped onion, garlic paste, ginger paste, green peas, cauliflower chopped, carrot chopped, potato chopped, green peas chopped, flour cup yogurt, cardamom, cloves, nutmeg, mint leaves, water, cinnamon, black Pepper, large cardamom, bay leaves, butter without salt.
How to Make Veg Biryani
1) Wash the basmati rice well in water and soak it for half an hour.
2) Heat four tablespoons of ghee in a pan. Fry the chopped onion in it till it becomes golden. Then pick up the pieces of fried onion on paper.
3) Now fry the blackberries in the same pan. Now fry with cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, and black pepper.
4) Add ginger and garlic paste and fry for one minute. Now add salt, pepper, butter, yogurt, and all the vegetables and let them soften on low heat.
5) In a separate pan, add two teaspoons of salt and boil 8 cups of water.
6) Make a bundle by tying a few cloves, cinnamon, cumin, large cardamom, and green cardamom in a cloth. Put this spice packet in water. Also mix bay leaves in water. Boil the spice packets on low heat for about 20 minutes until the spices taste.
7) Now mix basmati rice in boiled water and cook half.
8) When the rice is half cooked, strain it and keep the rice and the rest of the water separate.
9) Mix ghee in rice and keep aside. Place the fried onions in a pot, and spread the rice on top. Spread vegetables on rice and garnish with mint leaves. Now serve hot.